Ph.D., Vanderbilt University, 2007.
Diplom-Mathematiker, Dresden University of Technology, 2000
- Applied Mathematics
- Partial Differential Equations
- Mathematical Biology
Selected Service, Projects, and Publications
- Minisymposium Co-organizer, Interdisciplinary modelling of cancer treatment, European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, 2008, Edinburgh, UK, with Heiko Enderling.
- A continuous model for microtubule dynamics with collapse, rescue and nucleation, Physical Review E, 80:031904, with V. Rezania and J. A. Tuszynski, arXiv:0811.2245
- Predicting the drug release kinetics of matrix tables, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems B, 12 (2009) 261--277, with B. Bäumer, L. Chatterjee, T. Rades, A. Radunskaya and I. Tucker, arXiv:0810.5323
- A spatial model of tumor-host interaction: Application of chemotherapy, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 6 (2009), 521-545, with P. Gerlee, L. J. McCawley, V. Quaranta, M. Ciobanu, S. Wang, J. M. Graham, B. P. Ayati, J. Claridge, K. R. Swanson, M. Loveless and A. R. A. Anderson arXiv:0810.1024