Office: EMS W405
Phone: (414) 229-5953
Ph.D., University of Warwick, 1979
Mathematical Tripos, Trinity College, Cambridge, 1976
B.Sc., University of Warwick, 1974
- Ring Theory
- Group Algebras
- Enveloping Algebras
- Noetherian Rings
- Hopf Algerbras
- Quantum Groups and Rings of Differential Operators
Selected Service, Projects, and Publications
- Twice served as a panelist for the National Science Foundation in Washington DC.
- Served as an editor for the Journal of Algebra and its Applications.
- Faithful Cyclic Modules for Enveloping Algebras and Sklyanin Algebras. Groups, Rings and Modules, a conference in honor of Don Passman, Contemporary Math. 420, published by the Amer. Math. Soc. 2006.
- Hilbert Schemes and Noncommutative Deformations of Type A Kleinian Singularities. Journal of Algebra (2005) 293, 102--129.
- Classical simple Lie superalgebras, Clifford algebras, induced modules and nilpotent orbits, Advances in Mathematics, 207 (2006), 39--72.