Office: EMS E479
Phone: (414) 229-3527
Ph.D., Texas Tech University, 1997
M.S., Mathematics, University of Texas at Dallas, 1994
M.S., Mathematics and English, JATE, University of Szeged, Hungary, 1990
NSF Grant, "Control of Hyperbolic Systems", Texas Tech, 1996
Selected Service, Projects, and Publicaitons
- Composed, conducted, and graded Analysis Master's exam, August 2008
- Collaborator with OERC (Orthopedic Engineering and Rehabilitation Center, joint project of Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin) to pursue human motion modeling and analysis and its application to investigating pathological gaits of children with cerebral palsy.
- Associate Editor of the Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations since 2005.
- UBM-Group: Integrated Undergraduate Reserarch Experiences in Aquatic Biology and Mathematical Sciences at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, NSF Grant, 2008-2011.
- Modeling of viscoelastic shear: A nonlinear stick-slip formulation, Dynamic Systems and Applications 17 (2008), 383--406, with H. T. Banks and N. G. Medhin.
- Multiscale considerations in modeling of nonlinear elastomers, International Journal of Computational Mehtods in Engineering Science and Mechanics, 8 (2007), 53--62, with H. T. Banks and N. G. Medhin.
- Almost-periodic Solutions to Quasilinear Evolution Equations with a Nonlocal Nonlinearity, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 29 (2006), 12, 1411--1422, with A. Milani.