Program of Study
- The program requires 44 credits taken in six consecutive semesters.
- Year 1 consists of core courses taken as a cohort, followed by a 6-8 week summer internship.
- Year 2 is a combination of elective and core courses, followed by a second 6-8 week summer internship.
The MSP curriculum is designed to give students the breadth of skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to enter an array of peacebuilding professions immediately following graduate school. Students will gain knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Social-Ecological Systems
- Policy and Practice
- Project Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Research Literacy
- Information Sharing
- Ecosystem Services and Human Development
- Economics and Governance
The MSP curriculum combines core and elective course work and field internships. Graduate School website: Full curriculum.