News and Photos
Margaret Atherton has been named 'Cowling Visiting Distinguished Professor' at Carleton College, and will be delivering the Cowling Lectures in June 2014.
William Bristow is on sabbatical leave Spring 2014. He is researching Hegel's conception of reason within his "Phenomenology of Spirit".
Luca Ferrero is the recipient of a UWM Graduate School / UWM Foundation Research Award.
Robert Schwartz is on sabbatical leave Spring 2014. He is working on several papers dealing with issues in historical and current theories of vision as well as working on a book project developing his pragmatic accounts of the nature of inquiry, truth, language, and world-making.
Alumnus Nathaniel Sharadin (M.A., 2008) was awarded a 2013 Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, valued at $25,000. Nate is currently pursuing his Ph.D. at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His dissertation topic is “Understanding Reasons”.
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2013
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2013
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2012
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2012
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2011
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2011
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2009
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2008
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2008
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2007
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2007
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2006
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2004
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2003
- Farewell Party for Joan Weiner and Mark Kaplan 2002
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2001