News and Photos
Margaret Atherton has been named 'Cowling Visiting Distinguished Professor' at Carleton College, and will be delivering the Cowling Lectures in June 2014.
Luca Ferrero is the recipient of a UWM Graduate School / UWM Foundation Research Award.
Fabrizio Mondadori is on sabbatical leave Fall 2013. He is writing a book on the question "Where does the possible acquire its possibility from?".
Robert Schwartz has recently published his latest book: Rethinking Pragmatism.
Professor Fuqi Shi from Lanzhou University, China, is a Visiting Scholar focusing on a research project regarding the relationship between Husserl's phenomenology and Cassirer's philosophy of symbolic forms.
Alumnus Nathaniel Sharadin (M.A., 2008) has been awarded a 2013 Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, valued at $25,000. Nate is currently pursuing his Ph.D. at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His dissertation topic is “Understanding Reasons”.
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2013
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2012
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2012
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2011
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2011
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2009
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2008
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2008
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2007
- Peltz Memorial Award Party 2007
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2006
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2004
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2003
- Farewell Party for Joan Weiner and Mark Kaplan 2002
- Seidler Scholarship Party 2001