Clinical Faculty and Research Labs
The Clinical Psychology Program faculty consist of 9 core faculty. Dr. Bonita Klein-Tasman is the Director of Clinical Training, and the Psychology Department Training Clinic is directed by the clinic coordinator, Dr. Christopher R. Martell.
The Clinical Faculty, and links to their individual lab pages are listed below.
- Shawn Cahill (Fear, Exposure and Anxiety Research Lab)
- Hobart Davies (Child Stress & Coping Lab)
- Bonita Klein-Tasman (Child Neurodevelopment Research Lab)
- Christine Larson (Affective Neuroscience Lab)
- Han Joo Lee (Anxiety Disorders Lab)
- Christopher R. Martell
- Krista Lisdahl (Neuropsychology (BraIN) Laboratory)
- David Osmon (Adult Neuropsychology Research Lab)
- Robyn Ridley