Please note: Do not use your browser's back button when in the tutorial to avoid restarting the tutorial. Please use the controls contained within the online training module.
We all make assumptions about people based upon how we perceive their sex, gender, and sexuality. However, these perceptions are not always accurate and can also oversimplify how we understand ourselves.
After completing this training you will:
- better understand the complexities and interconnections of sex, gender, and sexuality
- have become familiar with several terms used by the UWM LGBT Resource Center that provide a basis to understanding LGBT+ identities and communities
- have taken an important step toward making UWM a more inclusive campus for everyone
Login below to begin the 'LGBT: 101' tutorial.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you must complete the entire tutorial, including the 'Knowledge Assessment' at the end.
- The tutorial must be completed, and the results submitted, within one hour of logging in.