The Circulation Desk circulates all materials located in the general stacks collection. These include call letters A-L, N, P-Z, and are located in the lower level, 2nd and 3rd floors. Government documents also circulate and are located in compact shelving in the lower level of the west wing.
Materials in the Curriculum and Music Libraries may be checked out at any service counter.
Confused about your 11 digit ID number? Find out what it is here.
- Circulation Policies - For auditors, undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty/staff and faculty proxies.
- Privacy Statement - Wisconsin state Statutes (1989 90) 43:30 paraphrased
- User Responsibilities - What can I do to be a good Library user? Where can I return my books? How can I let the Main Circulation Desk know I have moved?
- Non-UWM Borrowers - a list of non-student or non-faculty borrower categories and other information applicable to these borrowers.
- Photocopy Services - How much do copies cost? Do I need a copy card? How can I get color copies?
- Library Fines/Fees - fines and fees policies of the Main Circulation Desk
- Online Catalog - PantherCat
- Retrieving Items
The Main Circulation Desk phone number is (414)229-4132, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Main Circulation Desk closes 15 minutes before the building closes.
For questions about fines/fees, contact Library Service Charges at (414)229-5410.