Audio E-Reserve Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions
Instructions and Software Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What software do I need on my computer to listen from an audio e-reserve page?
- 2. Why can't I log in?
- 3. The audio from (Naxos) links is choppy. The player often stalls and/or says "buffering...".
- 4. The sound quality on (Classical) links isn't very good. Can this be changed?
- 5. Can I listen from off campus?
- 6. Can I download electronic reserve music to my computer/iPod?
- 7. My question isn't on this list. What do I do?
Need More Help?
- E-mail the UW-Milwaukee Music Library through Ask-Music.
- Call the UW-Milwaukee Music Library at 414-229-5529