- Faculty Requests
- Finding Items Online
- Creating Digital Files
- The Madison Server
- Writing Source Code
- ****** Final Checklist
Naxos Music Library (static URLs)
- Search for the piece by placing keywords in the search window and then clicking “Search” or pressing Enter:
2. Because Naxos is “CD based” your search results will be a list of CD titles. Click a CD title to see its contents.
3. Getting at the Static URLs:
- Individual tracks or entire Multi-movement pieces: click the “Show Static URL” button on the left side of the screen and copy the link:
- For links to entire CDs: go back to the window with your search results and click on the button next to “Static URL to Cat. No” in the bottom left corner of the screen.