Music Library Training Questions
General Direction Questions
- 1. Where are the DVD's?
- 2. Is there a Photocopier and/or Scanner I can use?
- 3. Where are the Bathrooms?
- 4. Where is the Computer Lab?
- 5. Where are the Curriculum materials?
- 6. Where are the Periodical?
Music Library Direction Questions
- 7. What is a folio (FOL) and where can it be found?
- 8. Where are the music reference books located? Can they be checked out?
- 9. Where are the Master Tapes located? What makes them different from the rest of the tapes?
- 10. Where are collected works shelved?
- 11. What is the call number for: a score of a musical?
- 12. What is the call number for: a biography?
- 13. What is the call number for: a string quartet?
- 14. What is the call number for: an opera?
- 15. What is the call number for: a symphony?
Reserve physical and electronic
General Music Library
- 17. When is the Music Library open/close?
- 18. Do you have popular music?
- 19. Will you record/dub/burn this for me?
- 20. Is there a special area for violin Duets? Jazz Music etc...
- 21. Can community members use the music library?
- 22. What's the difference between "hold" and "reserve?"
- 23. Can students/faculty/staff from other UW system schools check things out?
- 24. What can and cannot be checked out at the Music Library?