Walking Tour to the Music Library
Welcome to Golda Meir Library!
If you're new to the Library and would like some help locating the Music Library, please follow this walking tour:
- Although the Music Library is in the East wing of the you'll need to enter through the West wing of the building.
- Immediately after entering, take the stairs to the left of the entrance up to the 2nd floor and go through the doors to your right.
- As you pass through this space you will see the Milwaukee Archives to the right and the Art and Architecture collection to the left.
- At the other end of the open area you'll see these doors to the bridge.
- Cross over the bridge to the East Wing of the Library. umm.. stuff
- Once through the doors, turn to your right and you will find the entrance to the Music Library.