Kate L. Ganski
Kate L. Ganski
- Religious Studies
- MLS, Southern Connecticut State University
- BS, University of Central Florida
- Information Literacy
- Information Seeking Behavior
Selected Papers and Presentations
- Reworking Your Curriculum to Increase Student Engagement, Co-Presenter, WAAL 2013 Information Literacy Award Winner, April 2013
- Assessing Information Literacy Learning in Educational Psychology 100, Co-Author, UWM Assessment Showcase, March 2013
- Portal to Information Literacy: Case Studies From a Flexible, Asynchronous Online Program, Co-Presenter, Sloan-C Blended Learning Conference, April 2013
- LEAP’in Libraries: Integrating Libraries and Information Literacy in Campus Core Competencies and General Education, Co-Presenter, CUWL Forum, November 2010.
- Fermenting Engagement: A Vibrant Approach to Freshman Composition Library Instruction, Co-Presenter:,WAAL Presentation, April 2010.
- Review of the book Marketing Today’s Academic Library: A Bold New Approach to Communicating with Students (2009). Theological Librarianship: An Online Journal of the American Theological Library Association. http://journal.atla.com/ojs/index.php/theolib/article/view/100/347
- Connect, Communicate and Collaborate: Practical Uses for Social Networking Tools. Presentation on the UWM Libraries utilization of Meebo for meeting students’ research needs, IT’s 4 U, February 2009.
- An Evaluation of the Accessibility of E-resources from Theological Library Websites. (2008). Theological Librarianship: An Online Journal of the American Theological Library Association. http://journal.atla.com/ojs/index.php/theolib/article/view/14
- The More you Click…Engaging and Assessing, Co-Author, WAAL Poster Session, April 2008