Daniel M. Soref Learning Commons
Group Study Rooms for Reservation
To Review Full Policy: Group Study Room Policy.
- If the room is not reserved, by another group, 2 or more students may spontaneously use the room.
- Group study rooms are available for 2 or more people, rather than individual study.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours total per person per week.
- Groups may not reserve rooms for more than 2 consecutive weeks at the same time.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation.
Rooms may be reserved by current UWM student, faculty or staff during all open hours.
To reserve any of these rooms, please fill out and submit the form below. Reservations must be requested at least 2 business days before your meeting time. Reservations cannot be scheduled during the weekend or evening hours.
Confirmation will come in the form of an emailed appointment to your UWM email account from the room that you have reserved. Additional confirmation will be in your PantherLink calendar on the day and time you reserved your room.
New room schedules will be printed once a day to be placed outside the Group Room.
Comments & Questions
Contact the Learning Commons Coordinator:
Molly Susan Mathias