It’s thinking about what our 30,000 UWM students need to succeed 24/7. From course tutors and academic advisers, to fitness and health resources – we’ve got your needs in mind.
We’ve also got nightlife, weekend programing and those in-between class times covered too.
- By the numbers
- 4,000 students reside in University Housing
- 10,000 live in campus neighborhoods
- 1,000+ events, programs, games, performances yearly
- 26 eateries on campus, from cafeterias and delis to pizza and coffee
Study it all, see it all, have it all. Be a Panther.
The best college experience caters to the needs of the whole student.
Get going and get connected!
Show your Panther Pride
- Cross Country
- Swimming & Diving
- Track & Field
4,000 students isn’t a crowd.
It’s a community big enough to welcome every incoming freshman.
- On-campus Housing
- 5 unique and vibrant housing communities.
- Learn Where You Live
- 15 Living-Learning Communities provide an immersive experience.
- Off-campus Housing
- Good neighbors make good students.
- Parking & Transit
- Get around campus and the city by bus, bike and more.
Check-in with Us!
Explore UWM with Foursquare to discover cool places to eat, study or hangout.
- Learning Commons
- Student Union
- Spaights Plaza
- Bradford Beach
- Brady Street
- Bike Path
- Grind Coffee
- Rec Center
- Kenwood Inn
Check-in at 10 places on campus to unlock the UWM badge!