Enrollment: This LLC is open to Dance Majors AND non-majors.
Great Choice for You If:
- You’re majoring in Dance
- You enjoyed Dance in high school
To give students the opportunity to explore the dance culture of Milwaukee while connecting with fellow students and supplementing classroom information.
- Attending dance performances and other artistic events on campus and off, including behind-the-scenes activities such as choreographer and artist talkbacks and dress rehearsals
- Visiting theatres and galleries from UWM’s Inova to neighborhood and downtown venues
- Creating friendships that support developing artists like yourself
- Fall Semester 135 Introduction to Dancemaking Skills, for dance majors (3 credits)
- Dance 113: Beginning Modern Technique, for non-dance majors (3 credits)
In Their Own Words:
Dani Kuepper, LLC Instructor:
“I've enjoyed the opportunity to get to know the Dance Foundations LLC students outside of the classroom walls. I'm happy to help them get acclimated to a new environment and assist them in navigating around the city to different art venues. But I also have the opportunity to become a better teacher as a result. I firmly believe that the better you understand and relate to your students - the bigger impact you may have on them”
Last Updated: 11/14/2012