What have UW-Milwaukee faculty said about going hybrid?
- "My students have done better than I've ever seen; they are motivated, enthused, and doing their best work."
- "Introverts, who are quiet in the face-to-face class, really participate online."
- "Discussions are good, both in and out of class."
- "This gets so much more student interaction."
- "The hybrid allowed me to do things in my course that I've always wanted to do and couldn't."
- "Students think the they are learning more, and I think they're learning more."
- "Hybrid is the best of both worlds."
- "Give it a try once. I think people owe it to their educational mission of being a teacher and instructor to try one hybrid course."
More in-depth insights and comments from experienced hybrid instructors at UW-Milwaukee