• D2L: Just the Basics!
• Using D2L discussion forums for effective teaching and learning
• Redesigning large enrollment courses for online and blended learning
• Getting started with D2L ePortfolios
• Grading your students: Assessment in online and blended courses
• Developing small group work in online and blended courses
• Developing effective quizzes and quizzing strategies in D2L
• Introduction to Clickers
Online and Blended Teaching Program
The Online and Blended Teaching Program is a four-part program designed to assist UWM instructors in redesigning their courses for delivery in a blended or an online format. The full program consists of four face-to-face workshops that are 2.5 hours each.More information is available at http://uwmltc.org/?p=5123.