Give to Master of Human Resources and Labor Relations
Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of Master of Human Resources and Labor Relations. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to MHRLR today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- MHRLR Outreach Fund (#2703)
Supporting alumni, students, the advisory council and our programs
- Melvin Lurie Memorial Fund (#4402)
Providing annual student awards and supporting the research and teaching mission of the program
- MHRLR Scholarship Fund (#6312)
Supporting scholarships for students in the program
- International Human and Labor Relations
- Click the Make a Gift button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “MHRLR”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to a special project or area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery