The Helen Bader Institute is grateful to all who have contributed to our educational, research and service efforts to improve the management, governance and effectiveness of Milwaukee’s nonprofit organizations, and would like to acknowledge the following contributing institutions and individuals:
Helen Bader Foundation
Greater Milwaukee Foundation
Faye McBeath Foundation
United Way of Greater Milwaukee
Daniel M. Soref Charitable Trust Fund
Time Warner Cable
The Business Journal of Milwaukee
Wells Fargo & Company
Ritz, Holman, Butala, Fine, LLP
Patrick and Anna M. Cudahy Fund
Northwestern Mutual Foundation
Frieda and William Hunt Memorial Trust
Stackner Family Foundation
Reilly Penner & Benton, LLP
Social Development Commission
- Click the Make a Gift button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “College of Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to a special project or area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Last updated 4/05/10