This is a reminder that email in your pantherLINK Trash folder older than 30 days is subject to automatic deletion. Due to current pantherLINK email and calendar storage constraints, the automated trash trimming process will be enforced.
What should you do?
- Don’t store email in your Trash folder.
- Set up new email folders if you have email you would like to save for future reference or to ensure compliance with University Records Retention policies.
- Establish sorting filters to have your incoming email automatically directed to specific folders.
Where do you find help?
- Refer to the “Help Zimlet” in your pantherLINK mail view where you’ll find documentation and quick, easy “how-to” videos
- Visit the Email Management Web page at http://www4.uwm.edu/libraries/arch/recordsmgt/email.cfm for information about email retention
- Request help from the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040, toll-free at 877-381-3459 or use the online form at GetTechHelp.uwm.edu
Manage your email to ensure your pantherLINK account runs smoothly and that you retain emails that are important to you.