Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer to view reports on this website. Other browsers may not display correctly. Hyperion Query Library reports must be opened in IE.
What's HOT in AIR?
The Office of Assessment and Institutional Research has recently produced the following reports:
- Ten-Year Enrollments by Continent and Country
- Ten-Year Applications Received by Continent and Country
- Ten-Year Enrollments by Wisconsin County
- Ten-Year Applications Received by Wisconsin County
- Ten-Year Enrollments by State
- Ten-Year Applications Received by State
- Headcount Enrollment by Field of Study and Plan Type - Interactive Dashboard
- Applied, Admitted, and Enrolled for all New Student - Interactive Dashboard
- Five-Year New Freshman Academic Profile
- Searching for Something? If you aren't sure which report contains the information you are looking for, try using the new Report Search Tool by clicking on the "Search for Reports" icon in the lower left corner of every page. You can search by a keyword, report category, or how the report is grouped.
Welcome to the Office of Assessment and Institutional Research. (OAIR) OAIR supports and advances the strategic goals of the university by providing official comprehensive, timely and user-friendly information for institutional planning, policy formation, decision-making and evaluation projects and processes. OAIR serves the University in three major ways:
- External Reporting: OAIR has primary responsibility for preparing and submitting official reports and data files to ensure the University's compliance with UW-System, state, and federal reporting mandates as well as coordinating responses to requests for information received from other external constituencies.
- Internal Planning Support: OAIR compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data used for planning by University administrators and committees.
- Campus Data Support: OAIR is involved in campus data and warehouse issues including coordinating with data custodial offices to ensure data integrity and end-user functionality, developing and revising data views in the campus data warehouse to meet changing campus needs, developing and revising query functions and reports for campus use, and developing new methods of reporting that allow non-technical users easy access to needed data.