a non-profit group of higher educational and training organizations
(Intensive English Language) in the state of Wisconsin. StudyWisconsin
members are committed to connecting international students and professionals with quality Wisconsin higher education and
training through joint international marketing activities.
- To support the growth of international trade
and commerce by fostering globalization of educational opportunities
and training throughout the state of Wisconsin
- To increase the number of international
students accessing Wisconsin educational programs—in person,
online, & otherwise
- To facilitate partnerships between Wisconsin
and foreign schools
- To promote the state of Wisconsin as a
International students and
professionals seeking educational opportunities in Wisconsin.
- Exhibit at international education fairs
- Coordinate domestic events for international
student advisors and others in Wisconsin college and university
- Create and maintain a consortium webpage
- Establish connections with the US Commercial
Service, embassies, international schools, and overseas advising
- Develop marketing materials which promote
Wisconsin as a destination for quality international education and
- Increased international visibility
- Increased international enrollment
- Opportunities for international
- Cost-sharing in marketing activities
- Collaboration between the public and private
Membership is open to
education organizations located in the state of Wisconsin and holding
national or regional accreditation from a professional and/or US
Department of Education-recognized regional accreditation organization. Organizations that support the mission and
goals of Study Wisconsin but do not meet the above qualifications can
apply for associate membership.
To apply for membership in
membership application and email the application to the StudyWisconsin Secretary: Jennifer Hanon.
membership: University of Wisconsin System schools, WAICU
(Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities) schools,
WTCS (Wisconsin Technical College System) school
s, Intensive English Schools.
by Members: StudyWisconsin: choices, connections, community;
Wisconsin: the choice is yours; Strength in Unity, Wisconsin Connections;
Tradition of Excellence; Opportunit
y; Welcome; Innovation; Community: Environment; Seasons; Beauty.
Chair: Kevin Beisser, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Treasurer: Caleb Black, Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE)
Secretary: Jennifer Hanon, Concordia University
Media Coordinator: Brooke Thomas, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
designed by Alverno College student, Kelly Surges