Pay-by-phone coming Fall 2015
Payroll Deduction OptionFaculty/staff permits may be purchased through a payroll deduction contract. Because this is a signed contract the party is still held liable for the entire amount of the contract if a deduction is missed for any reason unless advance arrangements have been made with the Parking Office or the permit has been properly cancelled.
Permit Display & Regulations
- Permits are the property of the University and may be recalled and/or confiscated. Refunds will be issued when appropriate.
- Using a permit fraudulently or displaying a fraudulently obtained permit will subject the user to all penalties of towing fines and criminal citations.
- The permit must be properly displayed and clearly visible. Please follow the instructions carefully. The instructions are given with the permit. A person who forgets to display the permit is responsible for contacting the Parking Office. This notification, however, does not guarantee that a citation will not be issued or that the citation if issued will be waived.
- Permits are not transferable to unauthorized users.
- There is a $75 service charge for switching permits or cancelling and renewing permits more than once in a 21 consecutive day period. There is a $10.00 administrative charge for cancellations which require special handling.