Tuition and Fees
Current tuition rates and fee schedules are available from the UWM Financial Services webpage.
Student loans are available to students taking six credits or more per semester. For more information, contact the UWM Financial Aid Office.
Scholarships and Fellowships
Information on available scholarships and fellowships is available through the UWM Graduate School and UWM Financial Services Office. Some of our graduate students have benefited from the following scholarship and fellowship programs:
- Academic Opportunity Fellowships are designed to assist qualified full-time graduate students who are members of groups underrepresented in graduate study, or are otherwise disadvantaged, to complete a graduate degree at UWM. Application deadline: February 2, annually.
- The Milwaukee Idea Economic Development Fellows Program (MIED) is a two-year fellowship opportunity that combines work in a community-based organization with graduate level study at UWM. Individuals with a strong interest in economic development issues will find this program to be excellent in both practical and theoretical training. Application deadlines: March 15 and October 1 for Fall and Spring admissions, respectively.
Nonprofit Management and Leadership Scholarship Fund
The Helen Bader Institute welcomes inquiries at any time regarding the availability of scholarships through its Nonprofit Management and Leadership Scholarship Fund.
To be eligible, students must...
- be enrolled (or have applied for admission) as a student in the Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management or the Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Leadership degree programs;
- demonstrate evidence of financial need; and/or
- demonstrate exceptional merit or other evidence of outstanding potential for success as a nonprofit manager or leader.
Scholarship awards vary in amount.
- Scholarship Application (pdf)
For the 2015-16 academic year awards, a completed application must be submitted by August 1, 2015 for Fall 2015 and December 15, 2015 for Spring 2016.