Administration Banner

Trouble Reports

Trouble Reports should be used for small repairs or circumstances that need attention due to mechanical, custodial, plumbing, or electrical problems in a public or classroom environment.

All issues are to be reported to the Building Chair assigned to that location. The Building Chair is the primary contact person for all facility issues. This reduces unnecessary phone call congestion at the Dispatch Center, which in turn expedites the repair process.

Trouble reports should not be made for non-classroom situations. These tasks require a Work Order submitted via e-mail.

Emergencies or suspected emergencies such as fire alarms or power outages should be called in to campus police, ext. 4627. Campus police will communicate with Dispatch to resolve the problem.


Call 229-4742 or 229-4496 7 AM - 4:30 PM

Evenings, Weekends and Holidays Call 229-4652