- Fleet Vehicle Procedures -
- Report mileage no later than the 4th of every month. Send mileage to Tanya Bosshard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure only authorized drivers are allowed to drive State vehicles.
Only Voyager credit cards may be used to fuel State vehicles. If card is lost or stolen please report to Steve Butzlaff 414-229-5102 for replacement and to cancel missing card.
The use of department “P”-cards is forbidden.
- Parking Rules & Regulations must be followed and any citations must be paid by the person using the vehicle at the time of the citation.
- Important Information for Drivers (Risk Management site)
- State of Wisconsin Fleet Driver and Management Polices & Procedures Manual