University Services Building
Address: 115 E. Reindl Way, Glendale, WI 53212-1200
Built: various construction dates
Space: 204,612 gsf
- Please Note: This building has not yet been inspected for application of ACM.
- Thermal System Insulation (TSI):
- Based on the age of the building, any mudded insulation should be presumed ACM (PACM).
- Flooring: no data available, we believe all asbestos flooring has been removed.
- Ceiling: the docks-block ceiling / roof panels are asbestos and covers substantial area.
- Electrical components: based on the age of the building, electrical insulators are likely ACM.
- Fire-rated doors: are likely asbestos-core doors.
- Please see the UWM Asbestos Inventory for additional information. Note: very little data on building at time of this printing.
- Environmental data including underground storage tank history, soil contamination investigation, etc., is maintained by Univ. Safety and Assurances.
- The Northshore Fire Department has jurisdiction and response for USB.
- There are no pull stations. See Map for location of annuciator panels.
- The alarm rings if the system detects water flow in the sprinkler system.
- The building has electric strike plates on emergency exits that will only open if there is a system (flow) alarm permitting access between UWM and Reindl; otherwise, these "emergency" exit doors are not passable without an appropriate key.
- The Knox Box is located off of First Street. See Map for location of Knox Box.
- The new UWM site plan box, with emergency documents (common MSDS, floor plans, etc.), is located just inside the building at the west loading dock.