Service Requests should be submitted through iServiceDesk.Click here for: iServiceDesk
When do I need to Log In?
If you are submitting a Service Request or Chargeable Work Order Request, log in is NOT REQUIRED.
If you are submitting a Key Request, Key Queue Request, Project Request, or accessing the existing Work Orders & Requests list, log in is REQUIRED.
***Your ePantherID and password are NOT the log in for iServiceDesk***
In order to have access to any of these functions,
your UBR must approve your access.
For security reasons, UBRs can only
appoint 2 requestors per department.
Please have your UBR fill out the UBR Permitted Requestors form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable (pdf) iServiceDesk instructions:
- iServiceDesk Login Instructions
- iServiceDesk Changing Your Password
- iServiceDesk for the Novice Computer User
- iServiceDesk for the Advanced Computer User
- Instructions for WebTMA Requestors Using MyPage
- iServiceDesk Permitted Requestor Form
- iServiceDesk Request Key Queue
- Viewing Work Order Charges in iServiceDesk
For emergency situations:Call 229-4742 or 229-4496 7 AM - 4:30 PMEvenings, Weekends and Holidays: Call 229-4652
Questions regarding status, estimates, or scheduling may be directed to
Dawn Aguilera at 229-6338 or email@example.com.
Mail Services - Work Order
The Bulk Mail Request Form should be used for USPS and FedEx mailing