Department of Art & Design - Art Minor
Minimum of 18 credits; 9 of the final 12 credits must be taken in residence at UWM. Art and Design minor students must maintain overall GPA of 2.5.
To develop a plan of study as an Art and Design Minor contact:
Allison B. Cooke, Art and Design Undergraduate Advisor, email@example.com
Art Minor Curriculum
- Required for all Art and Design Minors:
- ART 101 -- Drawing I
- ART 106 -- Art Survey
- Choose one of the following tracks and corresponding requirement:
- ART 108 -- 2D Concepts (for a 2D track)
- ART 109 -- 3D Concepts (for a 3D track)
- ART 118 -- Digital Arts (for a Digital Arts track)
- Choose the remaining 9 credits in consultation with Allison B. Cooke, Art and Design Undergraduate Advisor or the Area Head in your area:
- 3-6 credits in 200 level introductory studio course(s)
- 3-6 credits in a 300-400 level studio course(s)
Please contact the Peck School of the Arts Student Services Office (PSOA Advisors) to declare your Art Minor and for information about course registration.
Call (414) 229-4763 to make an appointment.