Department of Dance
Celebrating our 50th Anniversary!
The Peck School of the Arts Dance Department is deeply committed to skillful performance, creative artistic individuality, and dynamic teacher training. That's why we are producing students who are making impressive contributions to our profession locally and nationally.
We practice what we preach by having our students study and appreciate the aesthetic, cultural context and complexity of dance so that they fully embody and embrace their art form. And, internationally known guest artists and technique experts are regularly working with our esteemed faculty.
We hope to see you soon in our studios and our stages.
- Peck School Story: Kyle Sternad – BFA in Musical Theatre and a minor in Computer Science, '12
- DANCE FACULTY - When Arts 'Intersect': Danceworks Performance Company showcases inter-arts
- Peck School's Emmons connects art, business (Article and Video)
- Peck School Students Scare up Funds for Scholarships
- UWM can be catalyst for entrepreneurship