Department of Dance
Celebrating our 50th Anniversary!
The Peck School of the Arts Dance Department is deeply committed to skillful performance, creative artistic individuality, and dynamic teacher training. That's why we are producing students who are making impressive contributions to our profession locally and nationally.
We practice what we preach by having our students study and appreciate the aesthetic, cultural context and complexity of dance so that they fully embody and embrace their art form. And, internationally known guest artists and technique experts are regularly working with our esteemed faculty.
We hope to see you soon in our studios and our stages.
- Dance - MFA Dance Alumna Maxine Steinman accepts position at Montclair State University
- Dance - Announcing the 6th New Work Award Honoree: Sarah Weber Gallo
- Dance - UWM Presents Summerdances 2014: New choreography by faculty, students and guests
- Dance - At UWM: Best Summerdances Ever
- Dance - MFA Dance Alumnus Timothy Lynch named as new Director of BalletMet Dance Academy