Design Research Institute: Past Events
GLIDE’12 (November 7, 2012 and now online) disseminates research and critical thinking on international issues surrounding food, nutrition, and health. Today, food is no longer viewed simply for nourishment, pleasure, or an overly mass-produced product. Now, due to global industrialization, the way humans interact with food systems and production has reached a critical mass, requiring citizens of the world to consider the introduction of new methods and technological systems that will enable global cultures to remain healthy and viable in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future.
- 12-10-2013 - Scott Schwebel, Collectivo designer
- 11-12-2013 - Kim Beckmann, Entrepreneur Showcase
- 10-08-2013 - Gener8tor, Joe Kirgues and Joel Abraham
- 09-10-2013 - Arijit Sen, BLC
- 11-1-2012 Regional Student Meet Up: Entrepreneurship
- 10-18-2012 UWM Student Meet Up: Entrepreneurship