Inter-Arts BFA Program
Does your passion and talent span several areas of art? Are you looking to study Dance, Theatre and Music? Do you want to be at the crossroads of technology, visual and time-based media, sound and movement?
Our unique BFA in Inter-Arts program is designed to provide basic knowledge in several arts areas or related fields rather than specialization in a single field. Combined with a careful selection of core curriculum electives, this program offers students the background for future work not only as artists/performers, but also as critics, scholars in the arts, and arts administrators. Students majoring in Inter-Arts may choose one of three tracks: the Dual Discipline track, the Interdisciplinary Arts & Technology (IAT) track, or the Musical Theatre track.
- Take 5 with Jim Plaisted of the North Ave. BID: CRE Guide
- Emmons is new dean of UWM's Peck School of the Arts
- Emmons named dean of UWM's Peck School of the Arts
- UW-Milwaukee Spring Commencement 2013
- Inter-Arts - Musical Theatre Students and Alumni cast into "Waiting... A Song Cycle," an NYC Off-Broadway Production