The Peck School of the Arts includes the Departments of Music, Art, Theatre, Dance, and Film.
The Department of Music is situated within the Peck School of the Arts complex in the heart of the UWM campus and is a major tenant of the Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts.
- 300-seat recital hall in the Music Building
- 750-seat Helen Bader Concert Hall in the Zelazo Center
- Electro-Acoustic Music Center
- digital/experimental labs
- 20-station music computer/keyboard lab
- more than 60 practice rooms located in the Music Building and the Zelazo Center
- fully mediated classrooms
- several chamber music rehearsal rooms
- rehearsal room for early music including pipe organ and two harpsichords
- recording studio for student use
- Music Theory Tutoring Center located in the Music Building
- extensive music library
In addition to the main campus facilities, the Peck School of the Arts occupies classroom, studio and performance space in the newly renovated Kenilworth Square East.