Registration Renewal / Registering Inactive

Registration Renewal Click here for PantherSync Renewal 2012 instructions
Registration is an annual process and must be renewed for each academic year.  All student organizations shall register annually each September by filing a Registration Renewal Contract (see RSO Contract below) with the Center for Student Involvement.  For groups seeking Student Association Eligibility copies of the contract will be sent to the Senate Appropriations committee for review. 

Registering an Inactive Organization
An organization that previously operated at UWM but is now inactive must apply in the Center for Student Involvement to reactivate the group. This involves the same steps as registering a new organization.  However, the students who want to reactivate the inactive organization may want to obtain copies of any governing documents, previous registration paperwork, or other important documents from the Center for Student Involvement.  These documents can be used to register the group or can be modified to update the group’s governing documents prior to the registration process being completed. (see RSO Contract below)

UWM Officer and Faculty/Stafff Advisor Contract for Registered Student Organizations (RSO)