Coaching, Organization Development, and Engagement (CODE) Program
Student Involvement offers training for student organizations and their advisors. Current training opportunities are listed below.
Each year, we offer a number of workshops designed to help you further develop your leadership skills and connect with resources to enhance your student organization. Programs offered include:
- New Organization Fast Track - a program for newly formed organizations, which is focused on defining purpose and building a solid foundation
- Leave Your Mark - a workshop series focused on executive leadership skills, such as running effective meetings, managing conflict, recruiting new members and developing team morale
- The Big Event - a two-part program that explores how to plan events from idea to implementation
- Transitioning Your Leadership - a workshop series designed to help you translate your collegiate experiences into future career skills
- Passing the Torch - a workshop geared towards developing an effective leadership transition plan for outgoing and incoming officers.
- For more details and dates for upcoming programs, check the PantherSync Calendar
Schedule an appointment for one or more individuals from your organization to meet with members of our staff in Student Involvement. We can customize our time with you based on the areas of greatest need for the organization. Feel free to bring your advisor along.
Consider the topics listed below, or contact us with your ideas! All trainings are customized to your needs and availability. If we are not the experts on a specific topic, we will help connect you with our campus and community partners.
- PantherSync Resources
- New Officer Training
- Preparing for Officer Transition
- New Advisor Training
- Working with Your Advisor
- Membership Recruitment/Retention
- Event Planning
- Constitutions and Bylaws Review
- Strategic Planning/Goal Setting
- Team Building/Group Morale Facilitation
- Marketing/Brand Development
- Web Site Development
- Financial Management/Treasurer Training
Student Organization Wellness Check
We have developed a tool called the Student Organization Wellness Check. It is a short self-assessment that you can take that will help us to give you feedback and direction on ways you can grow and strengthen your organization. After you complete the survey, which takes about 10 minutes, we will contact you within a week of your submission to discuss your results and recommendations.
Check it out here: Wellness Check
CODE Online Portal
Can't make it to a workshop, but would love to connect with more resources? Join the CODE Portal in PantherSync here!