The School of Architecture and Urban Planning offers Bachelors, Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Architecture, a Master’s in Urban Planning and a Coordinated Master’s degree in Architecture and Urban Planning. Within the M.Arch degree, students may pursue concentrations in ecological design, historic preservation, and real estate development. The MUP degree offers concentrations in geographic information systems and real estate development.  A Certificate in Urban Planning Studies is available to all UWM undergraduate students.

Please click on the links below to learn more about your intended level. If you need assistance please email  (Undergraduates) or  (Graduate students).

The Advising Office can also be reached at 414-229-4015.

Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies (BSAS) - New Freshman
Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies (BSAS) - Transfer
Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
Master of Science in Architecture (M.S. Arch)
Doctoral in Architecture (Ph.D.)
Master of Urban Planning (MUP)
Coordinated Degrees