Friday, May 30, 2014
- Summer camp registration open!
- Summer Camp is a week long educational program for exceptionally motivated high school students...
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Triumph of the City - Causier Lecture
- Presenstation by Edward Glaeser is the Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, where he has taught since 1992...
Friday, April 25, 2014
- Recent Work of Annabelle Selldorf
- presentation by Annabelle Selldorf, Principal, Selldorf Architects, New York, NY...
Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Student Work at UW-Milwaukee
- Presentation from Urban Planning Department Student Work...
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Graduate presents M.Arch thesis at National Conference
- Beth Higgins (M.Arch 2013) recently presented her thesis "Learning Landscapes: Shifting the Standard of Institutional Architecture" at the 2014 Green Schools National Conference in Sacramento...