Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Innovation, Communication and the Ever-Growing Metropolis
- Presentation by Dr. Jung Won Sun, Marie Curie Fellow, Bartlett School of Planning, University College London...
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Innovative Cities Student Presentation Day
- ome hear about special student projects...
Friday, February 27, 2015
- Washington Park Stories
- Reception includes interpretative dance recitals from UWM dance students and a roundtable on art and community engagement...
Sunday, February 22, 2015
- 2015 Fitzhugh Scott Chair in Design Excellence
- The School’s inaugural MASTERcrit will be conducted from March 14-22nd, when twelve of the best seniors and graduate students nominated by the faculty will be given the opportunity...
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Japan 2015
- “JAPAN 15” is curated by Matt Jarosz, Senior Lecturer and Director, Historic Preservation Institute, School of Architecture and Urban Planning...