Friday, April 10, 2015
- Japan Trip Information
- This foreign study trip offers students a unique experience in the principles of historic preservation as practiced in a non euro-based environment...
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Innovation, Communication and the Ever-Growing Metropolis
- Presentation by Dr. Jung Won Sun, Marie Curie Fellow, Bartlett School of Planning, University College London...
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Innovative Cities Student Presentation Day
- ome hear about special student projects...
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Japan 2015
- “JAPAN 15” is curated by Matt Jarosz, Senior Lecturer and Director, Historic Preservation Institute, School of Architecture and Urban Planning...
Friday, February 13, 2015
- LeCorbusier, The Forefather of Hip Hop
- Presentation by Michael Ford, designer in Madison and faculty at Madison College...