Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Restoring Fish and Aquatic Organism Passage: A Milwaukee River Watershed Case Study.
- Presented by: Andrew Struck, Planning and Parks Department Director for Ozaukee County...
Monday, March 5, 2012
- 10 works by Douglas Darden
- The Exhibition runs from Monday, February 27, 2012 to Tuesday, May 1, 2012 in the Gallery...
Friday, March 9, 2012
- The Historic American Buildings Survey: 75 Years of Preservation through Documentation
- presentation by Mark Schara, AIA, Architect and HABS Peterson Prize Coordinator, National Park Service, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC. ...
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- CDS project published in World Landscape Architect
The proposal presented by SARUP's Community Design Solutions to the City of Wausau for the revitalization of the Northeast Riverfront District, the City's former industrial land along the Wisconsin River...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Pharmaceutical Waste – Is Product Stewardship a Viable Solution?
- Presented by: Steve Brachman – Waste Reduction Specialist, UW-Extension...