Friday, March 9, 2012
- The Historic American Buildings Survey: 75 Years of Preservation through Documentation
- presentation by Mark Schara, AIA, Architect and HABS Peterson Prize Coordinator, National Park Service, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC. ...
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- CDS project published in World Landscape Architect
The proposal presented by SARUP's Community Design Solutions to the City of Wausau for the revitalization of the Northeast Riverfront District, the City's former industrial land along the Wisconsin River...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Pharmaceutical Waste – Is Product Stewardship a Viable Solution?
- Presented by: Steve Brachman – Waste Reduction Specialist, UW-Extension...
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
- SARUP Alumna elected as President of the University Consortium for Geographic Information Science
- The University Consortium for Geographic Information Science (UCGIS) www.ucgis.org has announced that Laxmi Ramasubramanian, PhD, AICP, Associate Professor of Planning and Design at Hunter College of the City University of New York, who received her PhD in Architecture at SARUP...
Monday, February 13, 2012
- Quiché Region, Guatemala Water Treatment Study Engineers Without Borders Adaptive Planning
- Presented by
Environmental Engineer &
Urban Planning Graduate Student...