Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Chicago's Bike Renaissance
- Presenstation by Mike Amsden, AICP about the Chicago's Bike Renaissance...
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Study Abroad Summer 2014
- Introduce students to important architectural and urban artifacts in other places around the world...
Friday, February 28, 2014
- Marcus Prize Lecture: Sou Fujimoto
- presentation by Sou Fujimoto, Sou Fujimoto Architects, Tokyo, Japan; 2013 Marcus Prize award recipient...
Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Urban Planning Chair receives award
- Professor Bill Huxhold, Chair of the Department of Urban Planning, was fecilitated by the Wisconsin Land Information Association...
Friday, February 21, 2014
- Will Bruder: The Head, the Heart and the Hand
- presentation by Will Bruder, Distinguished Visiting Design Critic, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee WI; Founder and Principal, Will
Bruder Architects, Phoenix AZ...