Thursday, December 15, 2011
- Master of Architecture Project/Thesis Presentations - Fall 2011
- In this exciting, semester-capping showcase of the best of SARUP student work, candidates for the Master of Architecture degree will present Oral Defenses of their theses to their Master of Architecture Thesis Committees...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Regional Water Supply Planning in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Regional Water Supply Planning in Southeastern Wisconsin
Monday, December 5, 2011
- Designs on the Future
- As architects we often get exposed to the thought leaders of the past and sometimes of the present. Yet almost without fail these come from our own discipline. The future cannot be viewed through any single lens... presented by David Zach ...
Friday, December 2, 2011
- 3 Environments, 3 Programs, 3 Solutions
- 3 environments, 3 programs, 3 solutions presented by Paul De Santis,
Principal, Goettsch Partners, Chicago...
Friday, November 25, 2011
- Spring 2012 Course Descriptions: Special Topics, Seminars, and Studios
- Spring 2012 Course Descriptions: Special Topics, and Studios for Undergraduate students enroll in 600-level studios; graduate students enroll in 800-level studios...