Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program.
- Aaron Brault, Planning and Conservation Director for Sheboygan County, will be delivering a presentation about Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program...
Thursday, March 29, 2012
- Marcus Prize Lecture
- Diebedo Francis Kere, Principal Kere Architecture, Berlin, Germany
will give the Marcus Prize Lecture ...
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Restoring Fish and Aquatic Organism Passage: A Milwaukee River Watershed Case Study.
- Presented by: Andrew Struck, Planning and Parks Department Director for Ozaukee County...
Monday, March 5, 2012
- 10 works by Douglas Darden
- The Exhibition runs from Monday, February 27, 2012 to Tuesday, May 1, 2012 in the Gallery...
Friday, March 9, 2012
- The Historic American Buildings Survey: 75 Years of Preservation through Documentation
- presentation by Mark Schara, AIA, Architect and HABS Peterson Prize Coordinator, National Park Service, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC. ...