Friday, February 11, 2011
- New Waterscapes: Planning, Building and Designing with Water
- Herbert Dreiseitl, Artist, Landscape Architect, Founder and Partner of Atelier Dreiseitl, Überlingen, Germany.
Friday, January 28, 2011
- Architecture and the Environment
- Elizabeth Francis
Friday, January 21, 2011
- Haptic Veils - Fabrication Methodologies Research
- By manipulating materials and processes, twenty-five designers utilize both
hand and digital fabrication methods and techniques to solve problems
encountered in the design of innovative physical prototypes..
Friday, January 14, 2011
- UWM SARUP Urban Edge Award 2011
- German artist and landscape architect Herbert Dreiseitl, who specializes in incorporating themes of water into his designs, is the recipient of the 2011 Urban Edge Award...
Monday, December 13, 2010
- Architecture Studio Final Review 2010
- In this exciting, semester-capping showcase of undergraduate and graduate of SARUP student work in the many studios offered this fall semester...