Friday, April 9, 2010
- "Calibrating Our Future: A Panel Discussion."
- This panel event invites outstanding educators and guests to consider the state of architectural education and SARUP's role in it...
Friday, February 12, 2010
- Urban Planning Welcomes Guest Presentations
- "Changing urban structure and job accessibility: How are low-income groups affected?"
Lingqian Hu, Ph.D.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Arquitectura Among Finalists
- Nick Cascarano, principal with Prof. Harry Van Oudenallen at Arquitectura, Inc., writes that the firm had been one of thirteen finalists for a new Holocaust Memorial in Atlantic City, NJ...
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Johnsen Schmaling Win Housing Award
- Congratulations to these stellar alumni ... Brian Johnsen and Sebastian Schmaling have won a 2010 Housing Award from AIA for their entry: Ferrrous House.. For more information ...
Saturday, September 18, 2010
- Tricia Stuth Receives AIA Award
- SARUP is pleased to announce that Trica Stuth, AIA (BSAS '95, MARCH '97) has received the Young Architects Award from the American Institute of Architects...