Monday, October 5, 2015
- Invisibility in the Information Age
- The exhibition is curated by Antonio Furgiuele,
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, UWM...
Friday, October 16, 2015
- UWM SARUP Nikole Bouchard’s Waste to Wonder Studio + beintween
- The exhibition is curated by Nikole Bouchard,
Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, UWM and
Founder, beintween, Milwaukee, Wisconsin...
Monday, November 9, 2015
- Photographs of the American City
- The exhibition is curated by Stephen Sostaric,
Regional Planner, Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission,
Monday, May 4, 2015
- AUP Gallery Exhibit: Urban Edge Studio
- The “Urban Edge Studio” exhibition is curated by Manu Sobti, Associate Professor of Architecture...
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Japan 2015
- “JAPAN 15” is curated by Matt Jarosz, Senior Lecturer and Director, Historic Preservation Institute, School of Architecture and Urban Planning...