Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- The Innovative Cities Lecture - "How Permaculture Practices and Principles Relate to Urban Planning"
- Presentation by Bryce Ruddock is the primary instructor for the Ozaukee Permaculture Guild, OZPERM...
Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Recent Work of REX
- presentation by Joshua Prince-Ramus, recipient 2015 Marcus Prize, and founding principal and president of REX, New York, New York...
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
- The Innovative Cities Lecture - "Urban Planning and the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center"
- Presentation by James Tarantino is the Economic Development Director of Milwaukee County...
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
- Causier Memorial Lecture: Race, Planning, Bicyles, Equity, and More
- Presentation by Veronica Davis from NSpiregreen, LLC...
Friday, April 15, 2016
- Design to Data
- presentation by Joe Valerio, Founding Principal, and Randy Mattheis, Principal, Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Chicago, Palo Alto and San Francisco...