Friday, February 5, 2016
- In the details: Composing Architectural Histories
- presentation by Nora Wendl, Assistant Professor of Architecture, College of the Arts, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon...
Friday, February 12, 2016
- Material Economies
- presentation by Lonn Combs, cofounder of Easton+Combs, New York, NY, and Great Barrington, MA; Assistant Professor of Architecture, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Rochester, NY...
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- The Innovative Cities Lecture - "A Regional Waterfront Investment Strategy"
- Presentation by Gregg Calpino, Regional Practice Center Leader for Planning and Landscape Architecture at SEH, Inc...
Friday, February 19, 2016
- Recent Work of NormanKelley
- presentation by Carrie Norman and Thomas Kelley, NormanKelley...
Friday, March 4, 2016
- MIX, MIX, MAX, MIN-Material Agency in Architecture-Recent Work of KVA Matx
- presentation by Sheila Kennedy, Principal, Kennedy & Violich Architecture, Boston, MA; Professor of the Practice of Architecture, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA...