Friday, October 24, 2014
- Going Timber - Innovation with CLT
- presentation by Kay Hartmann, Head of Design, KLH UK, London, United Kingdom...
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- The Economics of Historic Preservation: A Community Leader’s Guide
- presentation by Donovan Rypkema, principal, PlaceEconomics, Washington, DC, there is Student work exhibited at 3:00 PM.
A reception precedes the symposium at 5:00 PM...
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Marginal Tactics
- presentation by Anthony Titus, principal, Anthony Titus Studio, New York, NY; Assistant Professor of Architecture, Rensselaer, Troy, NY...
Friday, November 7, 2014
- The Future of Pleasure
- presentation by Joe Valerio, a founding Principal of VDTA, Chicago, IL...
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Triple Bottom Line Real Estate Development
- Presentation from Judith Ruetsche is a Member of the Executive Board at ERR Raumplaner AG, and Ray Isaacs is an Associate Professor of Architecture at UWM...