Friday, January 30, 2015
- Faster Horses
- Presentation by presentation by SPORTS (Molly Hunker and Greg Corso)...
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Milwaukee’s HOME GR/OWN: Transforming Vacant Lots to Community Assets
- Presentation by Tim McCollow, Program Manager for Milwaukee HOME GR/OWN...
Friday, February 13, 2015
- LeCorbusier, The Forefather of Hip Hop
- Presentation by Michael Ford, designer in Madison and faculty at Madison College...
Friday, March 6, 2015
- Staying Sober
- Presentation by Brian Johnsen and Sebastian Schmaling are Visiting Professors in Practice, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Principals, Johnsen Schmaling Architects..
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – What Might Have Been: Benjamin Marsh and the Early History of American Urban Planning
- Presentation by Mordecai Lee, Professor of Urban Planning, UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning...