Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Innovation, Communication and the Ever-Growing Metropolis
- Presentation by Dr. Jung Won Sun, Marie Curie Fellow, Bartlett School of Planning, University College London...
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Hilary Sample + Michael Meredith
- Presentation by Hilary Sample and Michael Meredith are the 2015 Fitzhugh Scott Endowed Chairs in Design Excellence in the School of Architecture and Urban Planning...
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- CITY AS LIVING LABORATORY: sustainability made tangible through the arts - Charles Causier Memorial Lecture
- Presentation by Mary Miss, Mary Miss Studio, New York NY...
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Older Buildings, Livable Cities
- Presentation by Stephanie Meeks, President and Chief Executive Officer at National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, DC...
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Lecture and panel discussion by Arijit Sen
- BLC Field School Neighborhood Study, Arijit Sen, Associate Professor of Architecture at UWM...