Sunday, October 11, 2015
- Archiecture 310 - Study of Cubes
- Video contains what happens when a cube is allowed to free fall allows for the maximum resistance to air, achieves a maximum hang time in flight, and can withstand the impact of landing.
Monday, June 22, 2015
- Student Interviews about working in Washington Park - Buildings-Landscapes-Cultures Field School
- Video contains students talking their experiences working in Washington Park, a neighborhood located on Milwaukee's Northwest side....
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Innovative Cities Student Presentation Day Video
- See the video about special student projects. New and interesting coursework, internship projects, and research highlights the accomplishments of Master of Urban Planning students at UW-Milwaukee...
Monday, April 20, 2015
- Video of Professor Mark Keane’s Drawing Exercise
- This short video shows many students drawing together and collaborated as a group...
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Innovation, Communication and the Ever-Growing Metropolis Video Lecture
- Video Lecture by Dr. Jung Won Sun, Marie Curie Fellow, Bartlett School of Planning, University College London...